- DONJOY® DuraKold Cold Therapy Arthroscopy Knee Wrap
DonJoy® DURA*KOLD™ Ice Wrap
- DuraKold products are ideally suited for postoperative treatment of open and arthroscopic orthopedic surgeries as well as rehabilitation from sprains and strains.
- DuraKold wraps are reusable to use extensively during rehab and future general use
- 2 hours of sustained cold
- The DuraKold reusable Ice Wraps feature ice mats (pillows of purified water with food-grade freezing agents), sewn into an anti-microbial fabric controlling bacterial growth.
- The DuraKold products can effectively penetrate surgical dressings to decrease pain, edema, and secondary hypoxic tissue injury.
**Recommended to place a layer between your skin and the ice pack.**
|Arthroscopic Knee Wrap
|13" x 23"
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
- My physician has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cold therapy product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by the use of this unit.
- By purchasing this system, you certify that you are a qualified medical professional or currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed a cold therapy product. You agree to read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. You understand that the user will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. You agree to contact a physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by the use of this device. You understand that TRKmedicalproducts.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, TRKmedicalproducts.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
- I understand that www.trkmedicalproducts.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. TRKmedicalproducts.com can provide general recommendations but cannot provide specific instructions as to the product's application or use. By purchasing this product you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true. Please consult your doctor if you are Diabetic or suffer from poor circulation or neuropathic (nerve) disorders.
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
- By purchasing from this website, I hereby acknowledge the FDA warning about not applying cold therapy pads directly to skin.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product packaging has been opened unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statements.
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card (through Shopify Payments): Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
You can return any item purchased through TRK Medical Products within 14 days of the shipment or pickup date. Items returned must be in the same as NEW condition and will have a 20% restocking fee applied. The balance will then be refunded or charged back to the original form of payment used for the purchase. Customers are responsible for the shipping charges and shipping/handling fees of the original purchase; these are non-refundable.
No refunds will be accepted after 14 days of the shipment date. Must have serial number for QC replacement.
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
PRODUCT TYPE: water therapy system
**Please Note: THERAPY WRAPS/PADS SOLD SEPARATELY** The Aqua Relief System is an automatic heat and cold therapy system that aids in clinical therapeutic pain management and circulatory improvement. The system can be used at home, and is an all-in-one system that...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (6 items)
Back Pad: This 13" x 24" pad is designed to be utilized with cryotherapy machines for large areas of the body. When you need therapy for your back, abs, or other large parts this is the accessory for you. This...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2 items)
UNIVERSAL PAD: This pad is designed to be utilized with cryotherapy machines for a variety of body areas including the knee, shoulder, elbow, and more. When you need a diverse pad to cover a vaiety of places, this is the...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (6 items)
Cold Water Therapy Ankle and Foot Wrap for Cryotherapy Unit - Pad Only for Circulating Ice Machine for Feet, Ankle, Toes Therapy pads are sold separately and are for use with the Aqua Relief or Arctic Ice Systems. ANKLE...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (4 items)
The Water Therapy Knee Wrap is an excellent attachment option for treatment with the Aqua Relief or Arctic Ice Systems. This listing is for the Knee Wrap as an accessory item, and does not include the ARS or AIS system....